Standard First Aid Training Level "C"
This two-day course will teach you to recognize and provide intervention for life-threatening emergencies until medical aid arrives. This course will include practical instruction on how to:
Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
Manage the incident scene
- Help someone who is choking
- Deal with shock and unconsciousness
- Handle wounds and bleeding
- Administer CPR to an adult/child/infant casualty
- First aid for head injuries and spinal injuries
- Initial treatment for fractures of the upper and lower limbs
- Address hot and cold injury and illness
- Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Members in good standing of Ironworkers Local 720 who require this training for their employment
- Workers who have been dispatched through Ironworkers local 720 and require this training for their employment
Ironworkers Local 720 Training and Test Centre
5720-59 street NW, Edmonton, AB
Dates and Times:
Dates to be announced - Check the Training centre calendar for current dates and times
Meals will be supplied for each day. Please note that attendance of full course is necessary for Completion Certification.
Contact the Ironworkers Training Centre at (780) 482-0908
Important Course Information
- A $150 Fee will be charged to NO SHOWS or those who fail to attend the entire course.
- Participants are asked to arrive 10 min before the start of class.
- Late arrivals will not be permitted.