CWB testing and practice
CWB testing is open for MEMBERS in good standing and workers dispatched through Local 720 only.
All Welders must have proof of Journeyman or Apprentice Welding trade certification approved in Alberta.
CWB testing includes:
- 4 position SMAW (Carbon and Stainless Steel)
- 4 position FCAW (Carbon and Stainless Steel)
- Arc Spot Weld Test (Decking)
- 4 position SMAW WT (Tacking)
- 4 position FCAW WT (Tacking)
- Members in good standing of Ironworkers local 720
- Workers dispatched through Ironworkers local 720 who require CWB for their employment
To Register for CWB testing:
Contact the Ironworkers Training Centre at (780) 482-0908